First and Foremost I would love to thank musings of a bored teenager for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am ecstatic! According to her post that I just read, I need to do the following things!
- Link the blog of the person that nominated me! (Look everywhere throughout the post!)
- Tell 7 things about myself that the blogging community doesn’t know!
- Award and give the link to 15 other bloggers!
So I will start with one and work my way down!
I would love to thank musings of a bored teenager for nominating me! I am just as speechless for receiving the award 🙂
- “I am on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it”>> I am not sure who wrote this quote, but it is what I live by for my dietary habits. I have this weird habit of eating when I am bored.
- I always have 4 to 5 books that I read at a time. I have absolutely no idea why.
- I love listening to music when I write! Music is nearly always my inspiration.
- I am hoping to enter into a career where I get to travel a lot because I literally want to visit every country on the planet. (Probably in more than 80 days)
- I love quotes. At random times I will get on my computer and just search for quotes that I can mention at random times.
- For the past couple of days I have been constantly listening to music from the Prince of Egypt Soundtrack. This I can’t explain.
- I am attempting to learn french. It’s a long, slow process, but you’ll definitely notice it creeping into my posts. Especially those about Fleur Clementine.
And now finally, fifteen people I wish to nominate. (This was not easy at all!)
- If Only
- a bit coquettish
- body, remember
- Bunnie Love
- Three Clever Sisters
- le zoe musings
- Baylee’s World Blog
- The 4th Wall
- Style Muse
- The Green Notebook
Again, I would love to thank musings of a bored teenager for giving me this award! Go by and visit her blog and read interesting post about the musings and ideas that a third-year college student stumbles through!